April 15, 2009

"Is this water sanitary? It looks questionable to me!"

Who knows where that quote is from??? One of my favorite Disneys!
So, after falling into the water last year, Mariah was very unsure of going on the beach when we went to the Outer Banks, NC over Spring Break. When we first stepped foot onto the beach, she started screaming.
Somehow, we got her down by the water...

...but she wasn't very happy about it.


At first she was very hands off, she let Daddy do all the digging.

Maybe a little casual digging won't hurt.

I think this is ok...
..this might be fun...
...ok, this is pretty fun...
...I like this stuff...
...I love the beach!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Hey Chrystal!

Looks like fun to be in warm weather at the beach. Your girls are too cute.

Unknown said...

oh what cute pictures!!! looks like so much fun!! we got stupid snow here today!!

Aly said...

I love Tarzan!! Cute pictures. We need to get together! It has really been forever.

Jamie & Ryan said...

I love the new family picture! Glad to hear you're doing well. Your little girls are getting so big, I can hardley believe it!