December 08, 2008

Mariah's prize

Mariah gets money and/or treats when she goes poo-poo. She wanted to use her money to get a prize. We went to Target, where they had the dolloar bins, and she chose a little princess kit with sticker earings and nail polish. By the time we got home she had the sticker earings all over her face, I had already confiscated the nail polish until we got home.

After we got home she found the mirror and spent at least two minutes just staring at her face.

And promptly went into the kitchen and painted her nails. Cute girl! :)
(note our lovely kitchen floor in our apartment - lovely color, huh--lovely for how long do you think?)

1 comment:

Jamie & Ryan said...

She is such a little lady! I bet it's so fun to do all that little girl stuff with her. Dress up, tea parties, dolls...If I don't have a little girl of my own, can I borrow yours??? :)