November 05, 2008

Thank you grandparents!

Yet again we are indebted to our parents! They helped us with these needed purchases!
Mariah graduated to a big girl bed! Grandma Carlson painted the headboard and gave her the bedding as an early Christmas present. Grandma and Grandpa Tandberg helped us purchase the mattress! Mariah calls it her "pretty flower bed." She loves it! She plays on it all day and sleeps so good on it at night!

My favoritest thing in the world is now my rocker recliner that is my early Christmas/Birthday present from my parents. THANK YOU! As you can see the whole family enjoys it. Lylah falls asleep almost everytime I sit in it with her! I LOVE it!

4 comments:

Randrea said...

Sounds like you had a great time with grandparents! Grandparents are the best! We have an old rocker/recliner and I use it constantly...I don't know how I would live without it!

Anonymous said...

Crystal your blog is so cute and your babys are just to cute! oh I just love your little family! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Hi Chrystal, I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog through Lauren's. Mariah's bed is beautiful!! I love it when grandparents come to spoil the kids, it's so much fun! If you want, e-mail me your e-mail address and I'd love to add you to my blog! I just recently made it private so I'll have to invite you. Your little girls are so darn cute!

Stacy said...

Hi Chrystal...your little girls are just so cute! And I love the names you guys picked for them. It was fun to see what you have been up to. Hope you enjoy the holidays!