March 16, 2009

Our own pizzaria!

I decided to let Mariah make her very own pizza. She was so excited!
I gave her some dough to flatten out and this is what she ended up with!

She was so excited to use a butter knife to cut her own olives. I left her in the kitchen doing this while I nursed Lylah in the living room. She came out with a big smile. acting all proud and said that she was all done. When I came in to see her handywork, the plate was empty. I asked her where her olives were, and she said they were all gone. She had eaten all of them....
...and continued to eat while we finished her pizza. I think she ate at least as much as went on her pizza. It's alright, though, because I remember that being my favorite part about making pizza when I was growing up. I chose what I wanted to help with based on what I wanted to snitch in.
She was so proud of her pizza and loved eating her very own pizza!

1 comment:

julie Tandberg said...

It looks like you have a budding cook there. Mariah that looks yummy.